Friday, March 6, 2015

Late Night Writes

I know that I am not the only author that gets her best words at night. 



I also know that I am not the only author that has to have good music to get the words flowing.



However, I am not sure there are many authors that will sit in bed, their hubby beside them asleep and serenading their dog to a good jam, just because they wrote a perfect scene and can't help the energy coming from them!



 Okay, so I obviously don't look like that when it happens but I'm a writer and I have a very awesome imagination!

Just picture it. I am the only one awake in the entire house and I am killing it. I just wrote a scene that is hard to believe came from me. I don't have anyone to share it with but the dog...through song.

Boom That Just Happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment