Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's Just Me - Faith S Lynn

                              Hey, everyone! My name is Faith S Lynn. 

  I am an new author. I am also a mother of three beautiful children, my son is 9, and twin daughters that are 5. I have been married to the love of my life for 10 years. Basically, he's stuck with me now.

  
  Complete nerd..yep, that's me. Anything weird or unconventional I run towards. I play Call of Duty probably more than I should. In my house it's a family thing. I love all kinds of games though, but our weapon of choice is the Xbox. I know I will be shunned by all you PS3 users. My weapon of As of right now I have a sidekick in my nerd-ventures, my son (He is still young, it'll change). He will actually start to care what people think.

  If you haven't noticed yet I also have a major love for music. Mostly music that involve very tattooed men, rocking their hearts out. Yum. But to be honest I have a wide range of music I love. I will blast the speakers to some oldies. Oh yea, you know The Beatles, The Monkees. Who doesn't love to Twist & Shout every now and then.


  Cooking is also one of my many loves. I don't get to do it as much as I would like, but when I do 'Watch Out' ya never know what I'm gonna through out. I have some amazing friends that I have no idea what I would do without (Yes, I am talking about you girls!). And some really good people in my family that has supported me in my crazy ventures. Sometimes they even join!
  When I was little I thought it would be neat to write my life down. I was maybe seven, what really could I write about, how my cousin wouldn't let me be first controller playing Super Mario Bro. 3? Either way I did. Most of you would call that a journal, but I made it into a story. About three years ago I decided this is something that I really wanted to do. I will be a self-published author. I prefer it that way, lets me be in control.

This is me, in all my weird glory. If you have any questions I'd love to hear them. You can find me on Twitter.
Or here is my Email: faith.s.lynn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment