Monday, January 27, 2014

**NEW BOOK**

Did you hear the news????

Well, I announced yesterday the title of my new book!!

What is it you ask? 

Here ya go, peeps...




RANSOM

What would you do to get it all back?
Lynkin:
   Desperate, careless, frantic, hieness, and frenzied. These are just some of the words that could describe my state of being after everything was ripped from under me. I will do anything to get it all back. And I do mean ANYTHING. I just didn't expect what I would get in the process. She changes everything.
Sage:
   Carefree pretty much sums up my entire life. My father has made sure that I have never and will never want for anything. I have a fiance on the fast track to business success and a best friend that will always be there for me. My future is set and I couldn't be happier with it. Then it all changed in an instant. He took me away from everything that I thought I wanted, needed. Now nothing will ever be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment